TWP_ Washington_ Portrait_ 2016_ AW
RESTON, Va. – July 14, 2016 – PRLog — Dev Technology has been awarded a 2016 Top Workplaces honor by The Washington Post. This is Dev Technology’s third year in a row being named as a Top Workplace.
In its third annual survey, The Washington Post’s Top Workplaces list spotlights private, public, nonprofit and government agencies with the highest ratings from their employees in a survey conducted by Workplace Dynamics. The surveys included questions covering how employees view their job, the quality of leadership, pay and benefits practices, work-life balance, and more. Based on these results, the Washington Post and Workplace Dynamics named the top companies, ranking Dev Technology at #26 out of the top 70 small business finalists.
“Being named as a Top Workplace is a great honor, and Dev Technology highly values the feedback that we get from this annual survey,” stated Susie Sylvester, CEO. “It allows us to learn what our employees feel we are doing well and what needs improvement to continually enhance our workplace.”
Anna Wahl, Director of Human Resources stated “At Dev Technology we care about our employees, and we are always striving to find ways to do things even better. We are lucky to have a team who prides themselves on collaboration and innovation. This contributes to both an exciting and thought provoking work environment, which is an absolute pleasure to be a part of.”
Highlights of Dev Technology’s offerings to employees include the following.
• Choice of 3 different health plans
• Employer paid life and disability insurance
• 401(k) plan with a 4 percent match from the company as well as a profit-sharing plan
• Employee referral bonuses and service awards
• Employee Awards and Recognition Program
• Dev Technology Mentorship Program
• Quarterly All Staff Events and Fun Patrol
• Flexible working options including the ability to set working hours, telework, and select to work from the Reston or DC offices based on project needs
• Educational assistance up to $ 2,500 to eligible employees for tuition and required books for job related courses, and the ability to take specific training that aligns to project needs
• Fitness initiatives including weekly yoga classes at the corporate office
• Caring company culture
About Dev Technology Group: Founded in 1998, Dev Technology Group is a woman-owned, small disadvantaged business (WOSB, SDB) delivering information technology services and solutions that protect and serve American citizens. Over half of Dev Technology’s work supports multiple components within the Department of Homeland Security. Other Departments supported include Justice, Defense, Agriculture, Energy, and Treasury. Dev Technology specializes in web-based application development and system modernization, database consulting services, biometric capture and integration solutions, and BMC Remedy and infrastructure management solutions. Dev Technology has been assessed at CMMI-DEV Level 2, is an ISO 9001:2008 certified organization, and is a recipient of multiple industry awards for innovation and growth. For more information, please visit: https://www.devtechnology.com.
original post by https://www.prlog.org/12572655-washington-post-selects-dev-technology-as-2016-top-workplace.html at Computers – Latest News