Ultra-compact industrial-grade router enabling connectivity for a broad range of M2M/IoT Applications
“Industrial IoT applications have more stringent requirements on reliability, fault-tolerant operation/failover to ensure service availability, scalability for service demand increases, longevity for multi-year field operation and robust security mechanisms to prevent & protect data loss. The newly certified MX-200 is built to meet the unique challenges of this market,” said D’Andre Ladson, Director of Product Marketing.
The BEC MX-200 4G/LTE Industrial M2M Router features two Gigabit Ethernet interfaces, a RS-232 Serial interface enabling serial device connectivity over IP, optional A-GPS and highly configurable software functionality. Targeted applications for the MX-200 include: SCADA, Metering, Digital Signage, remote surveillance, business continuity, ATMs, Vending Machines and Retail Point-of-Sales (PoS).
Other MX-200 Product Highlights Include:
• Ubiquitous Cellular Connectivity with Global LTE Band support and Fallback for 3G/2G
• Automatic failover for network resilience and mission-critical operation
• Advanced APN Configuration for security and service management
• Flexible network configuration; Gigabit Ethernet ports can serve as LAN, segmented LAN or single LAN and WAN Interfaces
• Enterprise Dynamic Routing, SPI Firewall, Secured VPNs, QoS, VLAN and IPv6 support
• Ultra-Compact and lightweight design for simplified deployments and discretely mounting virtually anywhere
• Hardened enclosure, industrial-grade components with extended temperature range and flexible input voltage selection
• Supported by BEC’s Cloud-Based device management platform to extend network visibility and control of devices remotely
• Learn more about the BEC Machine-to-Machine (M2M) Product Series http://www.bectechnologies.net/ main/mx200.shtml
• For a live product demonstration of the BEC MXConnect Series, please visit BEC at IOT Evolution West, July 11-14, 2015 at Booth #415 or contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org
About BEC Technologies
BEC Technologies is a leading developer and manufacturer of 3G, 4G/LTE wireless broadband networking solutions for mobile operators, residential, enterprise and Industrial markets. BEC’s comprehensive product portfolio of solutions incorporates Fixed Data Routers, VoIP/VoLTE Gateways, Rugged Outdoor, Industrial/M2M Connectivity, Public Safety, Fleet/Telematics and Cloud-based remote device management. Our solutions are designed for high availability, reliability and secure connectivity all backed up with class-leading technical service and support.
Managing Millions of Connected Devices Worldwide, BEC is driving the global transformation to a connected world! For more information, please visit www.bectechnologies.net or follow us on Twitter @BECTechnologies.
original post by https://www.prlog.org/12571895-verizon-wireless-certifies-bec-technologies-mx-200-4glte-industrial-m2m-router.html at Internet – Latest News