The Public Safety LTE & Mobile Broadband Market
NEW YORK – May 23, 2016 – PRLog — Latest report from our business partner indicates that annual investments on public safety LTE infrastructure will reach $ 600 Million by the end of 2016.
Considering its thriving ecosystem, spectrum flexibility and performance metrics, LTE has emerged as the leading candidate for public safety mobile broadband networks. In addition, with the recent approval of the MCPTT (Mission Critical Push to Talk) voice standard as part of 3GPP Release 13, LTE has also become an attractive substitute for providing LMR-like voice services.
The Qatar Ministry of Interior made headlines when it deployed a private 800 MHz LTE network in 2012. Since then, numerous public safety LTE networks have sprung up across the globe, including the UAE, China, Laos, Turkey and Kenya. Several early adopter LTE deployments are also operational in the United States, as part of the planned FirstNet nationwide public safety broadband network. While most initial public safety LTE investments are limited to small scale networks, nationwide rollouts in the United States and South Korea are expected to trigger significant large-scale investments throughout the globe.
Driven by the thriving ecosystem, SNS Research estimates that annual investments on public safety LTE infrastructure will reach $ 600 Million by the end of 2016. The market, which includes base stations (eNBs), mobile core and transport networking gear, is further expected to grow at a CAGR of 33% over the next four years. By 2020, these infrastructure investments will be complemented by over 4.4 Million LTE device shipments, including smartphones, rugged handheld terminals and vehicular routers.
The “Public Safety LTE & Mobile Broadband Market: 2016 – 2030 – Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies & Forecasts” report presents an in-depth assessment of the global public safety LTE market, besides touching upon the wider LMR and mobile broadband industries. In addition to covering the business case, challenges, technology, spectrum allocation, industry roadmap, value chain, deployment case studies, vendor products, strategies, standardization initiatives and applications ecosystem for public safety LTE, the report also presents comprehensive forecasts for mobile broadband, LMR and public safety LTE subscriptions from 2016 till 2030. Also covered are public safety LTE service revenues, over both private and commercial networks. In addition, the report presents revenue forecasts for public safety LTE infrastructure, devices, integration services and management solutions.
PDF sample download: https://marketreportscenter.com/ reports/278411/ the
The report covers the following topics:
– Business case for public safety LTE and mobile broadband services, including key benefits and challenges
– Technology, economics, trends, commercial commitments and deployment case studies
– List of public safety LTE engagements worldwide
– Public safety LTE infrastructure, devices and applications
– Industry roadmap, value chain and standardization initiatives
– Spectrum allocation, deployment models and funding strategies
– Profiles and strategies of over 260 ecosystem players including public safety system integrators and LTE infrastructure/ device OEMs
– TCO analysis of private and commercial public safety LTE deployments
– Military and tactical LTE deployments
– Public safety LTE base station (eNB) form factor analysis
– Exclusive interview transcripts from 5 key ecosystem players: Ericsson, Airbus Defence and Space, Sepura, Aricent and Parallel Wireless
– Strategic recommendations for vendors, system integrators, public safety agencies and mobile operators
– Market analysis and forecasts from 2016 till 2030
For more information about this reporthttps://marketreportscenter.com/ reports/278411/ the
Key Questions Answered
The report provides answers to the following key questions:
– How big is the public safety LTE opportunity?
– What trends, challenges and barriers are influencing its growth?
– How is the ecosystem evolving by segment and region?
– What will the market size be in 2020 and at what rate will it grow?
– Which regions and submarkets will see the highest percentage of growth?
– How does standardization impact the adoption of LTE for public safety applications?
– When will MCPTT and proximity services see large scale proliferation?
– What is the status of private LTE rollouts and public safety MVNO offerings across the globe?
– What opportunities exist for commercial mobile operators and MVNOs in the public safety LTE market?
– Is there a market for 400 MHz LTE networks?
– What are the prospects of tactical, vehicle-mounted and airborne LTE eNB platforms?
– How can public safety agencies leverage unused spectrum resources to fund private LTE networks?
– What strategies should system integrators and vendors adopt to remain competitive?
The report has the following key findings:
– SNS Research estimates that annual investments on public safety LTE infrastructure will reach $ 600 Million by the end of 2016. The market, which includes base stations (eNBs), mobile core and transport networking gear, is further expected to grow at a CAGR of 33% over the next four years.
– By 2020, these infrastructure investments will be complemented by over 4.4 Million LTE device shipments, including smartphones, rugged handheld terminals and vehicular routers.
– Following the Qatar Ministry of Interiors private 800 MHz LTE network deployment in 2012, multiple private LTE rollouts are underway by security forces throughout the oil rich GCC (Gulf Cooperation Council) region, including the Abu Dhabi and Dubai police forces.
– Driven by nationwide public safety LTE network rollouts in the United States and South Korea, the North America and Asia Pacific regions will account for nearly 70% of all public safety LTE investments over the next four years.
– Almost all major LMR industry players are leveraging partnerships with established LTE infrastructure OEMs such as Ericsson, Nokia, Huawei and Samsung, to offer end-to-end LTE solutions.
– Consolidation efforts are continuing to take place throughout the industry, particularly among the largest LTE infrastructure OEMs and public safety system integrators.
Connect for more details:
Market Reports Center
original post by https://www.prlog.org/12560081-the-public-safety-lte-mobile-broadband-market-2016-2030-opportunitieschallenges-strategies.html at Telecom – Latest News