Floor Cleaning Specialists London
LONDON – May 26, 2016 – PRLog — This article will show some simple steps on how to clean like Commercial Cleaning London experts.
1. Streamlining office resources: Can you see notebooks, staplers, highlighters lying around the office? Determine if you need these things and if not just throw them out. Keep only the items that are really required.
2. Hardware: Your computers & printers are usually an integral part of your office, so buying new ones when they start looking old is not a good option. It’s typically better to wipe the dust on a regular basis to prevent dust from entering. You could use canned air to clean the keyboards & CPU.
3. Pens & pencils: Look around and check if all the pencils and pens are neatly put away. If they aren’t, place them in a holder so that the desks are more tidy.
4. Paper: Ample of receipts, notes & documents may be on the floor, so it is recommended to organise these and put them in the appropriate places! If you organise them on a daily basis, you won’t have to spend lots of your time later on.
5. Divide the place into work zones: Keeping separate zones for store, library, computers, and so on is perhaps a great way to avoid things from getting misplaced!
6. The drawers: It could be a great idea to clean the drawers of your desk at the end of each day to make sure that you only have the most vital things.
7. Personal things: One of the main points is to try and keep your individual belongings away from your desks so that they don’t pile up & end up on the floor!
8. Baskets: Why don’t you keep a basket for newspapers, paper and anything else! By doing this, the office will look tidy and neat.
9. Keeping equipment and regularly used things separate: Things like notebooks, pens, laptops, important documents and planners should be kept handy on your desks while you could keep markers, envelopes, staplers and everything else in a separate place.
10. Having all the required products: Keep a basket with cleaning sprays, towels and glass cleaners so that you have these at hand if you need to clean something.
11. Office plants: Keep a look on shedding and dry leaves. Make sure you cut them out regularly and water the plants.
12. Furniture: Try to remove dust from your furniture on a regular basis. You don’t want dust to build up on furniture and cause health problems to your staff. Dust can easily be cleaned by using a dry cloth.
13. Put yourself in your customers’ place: Imagine that you are a customer entering an office. What are the things that you would notice first? Can you spot any dirty areas?
If you have no time to accomplish the Commercial Cleaning London alone, you can call 020 8884 9142 and book professional cleaners. Lear more on this site – http://www.london- cleaner.co.uk
Copyright @ London Cleaner
original post by https://www.prlog.org/12560957-how-commercial-cleaning-london-could-help-to-keep-the-office-dirt-free.html at Business – Latest News